Nur : when i am dead. I want you to come and visit me at my grave.
Shafiq : okay. I will.
Nur : not in the way that everyone comes to visit, when they leave the car running, get out and put some flowers down, an then jump back in the car and drive away. I want you to come when you have some time. I want you to bring a blanket, some sandwiches, and i want you to talk to me, about what's happening in the world and in your life.
Shafiq : wait a minute. You want me to come to a cemetery, have a picnic at your tombstone, and talk to the air?
Nur : yeah, just like we're talking now.
Shafiq : it wouldn't be like we're talking now, because you won't be able to talk back!
Nur : well, i'll make you a deal. After i'm dead, you talk, i'll listen.
Dan Nur terus bercerita tentang doktor yang cuba bermain mata dengannya semasa sesi kimoterapi. Orang comel memang macam itu; sentiasa menjadi perhatian.

:'(
ReplyDelete